Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Afternoon Ramblings

blogged by me domestic goddess On 9/12/2005 09:48:00 PM


Not sure what has been achieved today but I feel like I have loads to put down, hence the 2nd entry today.
I have been reading much about "blogging" and why us bloggers do it. Mind I don't think I can really call myself a fully fledged blogger yet I have only been at it a few days, but I must say loving it already. So why do we blog? I always had a secret journal as a teen, but that was it, it was a secret journal , this is public, do I really want to spill my heart out to strangers?, do strangers really want to read about my daily going owns? Its a question I am not really clear on, but for now I am quite content to blog on :)

This afternoon was a scorcher here so Lilly and I decided to go for an explore around the fields next to us. Wow it was beautiful. We found a duck pond, wild mushrooms growing, blackberries, a bridge and stream, the manor house to the farm, so much to see, and its only 50 yards form the house. I really am loving this country goddess lifestyle. After feeding the birds, recycling the rubbish and then a country walk in my back yard!!! Tomorrow I think we will go and pick some blackberries as I have loads of home grown cooking apples, and you cant beat a homemade apple and blackberry crumble, mmmmm

After enjoying the fine country air, I had to crack on with writing the cyber class up for tonight. Well I felt that was a waste of time as only 2 members turned up, 1 was a mod and both were not able to crop, so I felt let down by the members. OK I know they don't have to join in, but it still upsets me when a lot of time and effort has gone into planning these events, getting sponsors to donate prizes to then be let down by the very people you are trying to please! Rant over, and sorry if any of my members are reading this.

I have the forum tag CJ book to do, so I really shouldn't be sitting her typing and also I have my competition LO to do, although I am nearly done with that, have the photo printed and the journaling written. I am not allowed to use PP, and I straight away pulled out chatterbox, lol, so that has been put away while I design my own pp with punches. I am thinking of using lots of ribbons as well, as embellishments are unlimited. So its back to the scrapping board for some more inspiration!

1 Response to 'Afternoon Ramblings'

  1. Jak Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2005/09/afternoon-ramblings.html?showComment=1126649040000#c112664907979443147'> 11:04 PM

    aww Anna, I knew your cyber crop had been canceled but wasnt sure when it was re-scheduled for, if Id have known, I would have loved to take part. Your layout is lovely.

    Jak