Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Tag!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 1/27/2006 11:29:00 PM

Thanks amber jane, I have been tagged!

Well I am getting there, got 3 deadlines for Quarto finished today, just have another to do by Monday and 2 by Friday. Junkitz arrived so kits will be going out early due to my op the following week, god am I scared or what!? I have never had an operation and now I am going in for a much awaited back op.
I am still going through my paranoia trips, and I wish I could snap out of it, I will, I have too, so back to eyelets and the letter "O"!!

I finalised my classes that I am doing at Paper Craft Expo 2006, I am booked to do 5 classes at the moment, all very varied so that should be quite exciting.Quarto pubishing will be running a special feature on my classes so all in all pretty exciting stuff! I know it's not Bonanza where most of you will probaly attend, but I am pretty pumped (as Elsie would say!)
Also today was asked to do 2 presentations on scrapbooking at 2 different events. I may even start a "Where is Anna?" section like Donna has, Ok I will only have about 5 dates but it's a start!
First times you got kissed, how was it ??
In the playground by Russell aged 5 or 6, he later got run over by a car whilst on his bike in his street aged 13 or so, and was brain damaged. I will never forget my first kiss
First time you drove a car ? What kind of car was it ?
My boyfriends white fiat panda, LOL, I was 17
First time you scrapbook and do you still like your love your page ??
I started scrapbooking in the summer of 2004, then more seriously in autumn 2004. I still have my first page but its pants!. It is off Izzy at Centre Parcs using handmade papers as I had no scrapping stash!
First time you went on a date, where did you go and with whom??
I was 17, he was a Libyan and we went for lunch, I later married him!
First time you fell in love and how did you know ??
I was 17 and it was probaly my first boyfriend who I later married, I was very young and naive so maybes it was infactuation, not sure really
First time you cooked for someone ? Was it yummy and what did you make ??
don't know, really cant remember, but it was probaly my Mum and it would have been breakfast in bed on mothers day
First time you got on a plane?? Where did you go and were you scared ??
I was 11, and I went to Paris with my Dad a, I was excited to the point of bursting!
First time you shaved your legs ?? And did you cut yourself ?
No idea
First time you put on make up ? Looking back how did you do ? Did you look like a clown or do a good job ?
I didn't have that kind of fun childhood, so I only remember putting on mascara and lippy for the first school disco at 11 and thought I looked fab!
First time you moved out of home? Was it into an apartment or house ??
I was 17, and moved into a bedsit with my boyfriend

Now to tag 3 bloggers

Correna
Jo
Donna Downey! (well I can dream!)

hugs blogettes
anna xx
PS Dont you just love the new line of papers by BG, i need all of this collection

1 Response to 'Tag!'

  1. Shirley Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/01/tag.html?showComment=1138489020000#c113848907658007377'> 10:57 PM

    I know you are scared of your op hun, but I'm sure sure sure you will be just fine.
    Please lighten up on yourself hun you are a wunnerful girl and worrying will make you ill! As someone said to me today, Only YOU can look after your body and mind! So keep looking up, it's better for your spirit and face!
    God Bless you're in my prayers!

    Shirl
    xxxx