Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

All White!!!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/20/2006 10:07:00 PM

OMG I am in love with white Bazzill cardstock!!!! Where have I been all this time? Ok so I did a couple of Lilly Layouts a while back, but I am so loving this new feel to my scrapping. Totally inspired by Keisha. I have another layout sat here waiting to be titafated and glued!!!!
I am definitely on a white splurge at the moment.
This layout is of Izzy on Saturday, I had a play with my camera, nothing fancy yet, I am very much in the learning stages still. Used BG Lollipop, and Bazzill white card stock, a bit of stamping and inked the edges with one of the Bazzinks! Oh and a BG Wholy Cow rub on in the corner (the bar code!). Struggled with photographing white, even when playing with the shutter speed and stuff. The title is "Who's that Girl ?", I know it's not to clear in the photo and you cant see my ' between the "o" and the "s", but it is there, honest!

Got an email from Donna Wild today, and she is going to do a banner for me to see, for Scrapping Angels, I love what Jenrigg did, I just want to see another option. I hope Kirsty doesn't mind me plodding on, I know she is so snowed under with work, and my mind is racing with ideas. I , of course will not finalize anything without her giving it the OK!
Auzzie scrappers sure do rock! I have been surfing the otherside of the pond a fair bit today and am loving the Auzzie scrappers style. My fav at the moment is Donna's style. She is really loving us UK girls style as well, so beware the Auzzie will be at a blog near you!!

Spent a bit of time trying to boost the interest in members at The Lounge today. Hopefully that will work, as it will be such a shame to retire my baby yet, but then again I cannot waste many more months working on it if she is going to sink at the end of the day!
I am feeling truly inspired today which is a good thing, as I am like a rollercoaster, up and down, round and round.

I got the most gorgeous handmade card from my little Lilly today, that she made at Margaret her child minder. I was so chuffed as it was a get well card, and she did all the stamping herself!!

Decided today to ask a question, nothing sinister, nothing difficult, just to find out what rocks your scrapping boat!

what's your favorite 3 paper lines/companies?


Basic Grey Haute Couture ( and I haven't even seen it!)
Foofala ( need to get my hands on more)
Sassafras Tickled Pink ( cant wait to get cracking on a layout with this)


Have a good night blogettes
hugs
Anna xxx

2 Response to 'All White!!!'

  1. Unknown Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/all-white.html?showComment=1140497280000#c114049729529583900'> 4:48 AM

    Gorgeous lo...LOVE it. I've checked out a few UK blogs today and wow! You girls really are great. Can't wait to see more. :)

     

  2. Kelly Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/all-white.html?showComment=1140523620000#c114052363024533344'> 12:07 PM

    Love the page anna and bless love the card too :):) and glad to hear youre getting around and take it easy