Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/17/2006 12:27:00 PM

Yeah, I am home at last, complete with no dignity, LOL, and a corset that unfortunately does not rival Madonna's. Cannot pick up my girls for 6 months, no rally driving for 6 weeks, no exercise for 3 months!!!!! So guess me and my laptop are going to become very good friends!!!!!
Thanks for checking in blogettes!
Nothing really to report, but I hear some Russian computer twats hacked my computer again!!!!!gggrrrr. So poor rena has had to practically start from scratch I gather, so a BIG HUGE thanks goes out to you Hun.
To be honest I am now having mega thoughts about whether this forum lark is worth keeping along with the business. The forum has cost me a fair bit this last 6 months with hackers and such with no returns!!
With so many companies out there selling scrap goods I really cant keep up, and I would love to dedicate more time to my writing and work for the magazines.
Kirsty has done so well for herself I am truly proud and blessed to have such a talented friend, praying she will send me some of her mojo now I am back at home!!! Is there no ends to that girls talent?
Oh I wanna be Kirsty, mwahahahahahah
Thanks to all the lovely posts on the scrap pad asking after me, I am sure there are the same lubberly posts at the lounge I just cant access.
Peter wont let me into my office, I am going to try and let him realize that for a speedy recovery I need my scrap room to make me feel better!!
I hope you have all had a fabby 10 days, I hear a Big congrats to Boo is in order as she has become Nana Boo, Kirsty has now turned 35!!!! And has more talent then you can shake a sheet of urban couture at!As well as becoming a DT for Art from the Heart, and a big player for pratical publishing, all well deserved as well
I may give you a treat and get peter to take a piccie of me and my corset. Then you can come up with some fab designs on how I can decorate it

hugs all, its darn good to be back
Anna xxxx

2 Response to 'Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

  1. greyparrot Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/home.html?showComment=1140224100000#c114022413309039630'> 12:55 AM

    sooo good to hear your voice today sweetums. We have missed you sooooooooo much! I know you will be good for your recovery...or else I will send simba and levi round to duff ya up! lubs ya long time -x-

     

  2. Jen Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/02/home.html?showComment=1140290460000#c114029048606336457'> 7:21 PM

    SOOOO glad you are back! Get well soon xx