Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

My fingers and thumbs keep moving......

blogged by me domestic goddess On 4/10/2006 08:40:00 PM

And that my dears is a result!!! Thumb a bit sore but I am going to keep this little sucker moving, so I can try and scrap tonight
Well I have spent the day loading lots of scrummy new stock, and the rest of the Angel Kisses, so do take a peek if you get time you will not be disappointed!!
Izzy has been an absolute angel today. Helped me pack orders, did some shopping in the village shop, held my hand at the doctors and made a lovely little box for the tooth fairy today. Yep my baby girl has her first wobbly tooth!!!! Crumbs she is getting all grown up all of a sudden.
Finally today I found a venue for my first scrapbooking retreat, so keep this date in your diary 23-24th September 2006. Emily Falconbridge will be topping the bill, alongside Kirsty Wiseman, Annie Hafferman (tbc) and myself. It will be a fab and intimate weekend with just 20 of us. Lots of scrummy food, chocolate, scrapping and stash shopping at the Ramada Hotel in Bury St Edmonds. The cost will be of GBP180.00 with a goodie bag to take away as well!!!!
If you are interested let me know and I will pop your name down and email details to you after Easter. Keep checking my blof for further details as well as UKS and other forums
Ok so Kirsty has tagged me :

Name: Anna Louise Bowkis (nickname at school was "spanner"!!! Now better known as "poshtotty"
Born: December 14th 1969 , Brighton
First Job: Waitress in a small coffee shop run by friends
Fondest Memory: meeting Peter on a dance floor in Whitley Bay
Last thing purchased: lunch for today
Wearing at this moment: do you really want to know? White PJ's by The White Company
Eye Color: Blue
Fish, Chicken or Beef: Fish, I just love Salmon, Scallops Prawns, everything
Movie: It's a Wonderful Life, a must on Christmas Eve with a box of tissue and a glass of champers!
Sound Track: Blade Runner
Retreat: Bed
Flower: Lilies preferably white, but I love pink Lilies as well
Day of the week: Friday, the weekend is coming and Peter is home early
Indulgence: Cheesecake from M&S

Ok now to tag someone, I tag Donna Wilde!!

Oo nearly forgot to mention the cyber crop I did a couple of classes for. It looks like my classes went down really well, the girls who did the class were amazing and the interpretations were stunning, so thanks to you all for doing my class xx
ps : i still have a couple of kits left GBP4.50 each plus p&p , there are some tags and jumprings that are not in the piccie

See you tmoz blogettes
have fun
hugs
Anna x

2 Response to 'My fingers and thumbs keep moving......'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-fingers-and-thumbs-keep-moving.html?showComment=1144701720000#c114470175740693143'> 9:42 PM

    Anna hun

    Please can I have details for the retreat after Easter

    Thank you

    Bless Izzy on her first tooth, you can have lots of fun with the tooth fairy!!!

    Take care

    Love

    Ali

     

  2. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/04/my-fingers-and-thumbs-keep-moving.html?showComment=1144724640000#c114472465796956242'> 4:04 AM

    You can surely count me in.....my goodness, the venue is just down the street from me....I will start baking cookies for all my classes ASAP!! Really hope your hands are doing better!!!