Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

BBQ and a dance!!!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 6/26/2006 01:19:00 AM
It was Izzy's school summer party on Saturday and we all went along and had a blast!. There as a BBQ, line dancing, a bar, bouncy castle and lots of haystacks to sit on, oh and a bit of Irish dancing!!
Lilly and I danced the night away, and Izzy played with her friends. Peter hogged the BBQ like all men do. (excuse the poor quality photo, wrng camera setting!)The weather was gorgeous after a shaky start to the day.
Sunday, today, was crop day and I taught a star book class which I believe went down really well. All the girls produced stunning books and I am addicted once again.
This evening I have been putting the finishing touches to some book work and doing a bit of origami!!!(mmm , will just have to wait and see what that is all about!)
The shop has been really busy this weekend so I have lots of orders to pack tomorrow and Angel Kisses are gonna be BIG!!! Yes we are taking these little beauties to the NEC trade fair next year, (if I can get a stand that is). They really have been proving such a success with the crafter and the retailer. I have so many more ideas up my sleeve that I am going for it.
Scrapping Angels first retreat is full steam ahead. Our brilliant teachers will have class description with me in the next few weeks, as well as a list of sponsors!
Kirsty is going to be bring Kaptured by Kirsty with her, so we can all be a model for 5 mins!!!
Emily has got some great prizes lined up and will be doing a book signing for us!
I am about to order out T Shirts and aprons, just need to tie a few loose ends up with Kirsty, Emily and Annie. But I am very excited about it all now!
Ok its now nearly 1.30am I am knackered and need some beauty sleep
night blogettes
sweet dreams
Anna xxx

1 Response to 'BBQ and a dance!!!'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/bbq-and-dance.html?showComment=1151315700000#c115131570821731607'> 10:55 AM

    Had a fab time as always hun! You know I love those Angel Kisses !They will be HUGE!!