Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Sports Day and 1 year on........................

blogged by me domestic goddess On 6/27/2006 11:01:00 PM
It was Izzy's first sports day today and the girl did good. She came first in 4 races and 2 in 2 races and was well made up. She had her sporting buddy Sol in her group and they were great little team mates, both sporting their house colors , yellow, yikes.
Us mums were like the paparazzi all clambering to the finishing line for that perfect photo, alas I didn't get "that" photo but I got a few that sum up the day and I am sure a LO or maybe a double will be seen on the pages of my blog shortly!!

It has been exactly a year ago today that I started my blog. I cant believe it to be honest, and I have had over 22,500 visitors which is amazing. You have all followed me on a journey of jubilation, tears and ill health. Today I am now on my first DT, I am in 4 magazines this month, I am hosting my first retreat and Angel Kisses are bringing in rave reviews and life aint bad!
So can I thank everyone of you that takes the time each day to visit me, whether you post or not. I have met so many talented and wonderful people through blogging, I have been greatly inspired by such talents as Keisha, Carol Janson, Donna Wild,Lee Woodside who does such fab CJ's and Trish Reed to name but a few. A lot of Aussies among those names, LOL.
So join me in my celebrations, I have a couple of challenges going on, see my last post about the Angel Kisses Challenge and I am still looking for a funky arty blog banner!!

Tomorrow I am off to see the beautiful Ann(I)e and help her pack her scraproom, as they are moving on Friday and stash has to be packed with the upmost care and attention, and I am that person, heheheheh

Thank you , thank you thank you for all your words of encouragement, support, advice and inspiration you have given me over this year of fab blogging, and how ironic that my blog article has been published in this months Creative Scrapbooking!!
Life is good!!!
Hugs
Anna xxxxxx

edited 28/06 - brain dead last night, i have only been blogging for 9 months, so i ahve to celebrate all over again in 3 months !!!!

2 Response to 'Sports Day and 1 year on........................'

  1. Cath Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/sports-day-and-1-year-on.html?showComment=1151593080000#c115159309133981003'> 3:58 PM

    Careful Gweneth (sp)you'll have us all blubbin!

    Congrats to Izzy! My DD's house colour is Yellow in the High School, and they just won the sports trophy and the house trophy or sumfink (all this house stuff is new to me you see!).

    Great stuff in the mags, loved your bit on the blogs, off to check some out.

     

  2. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2006/06/sports-day-and-1-year-on.html?showComment=1151619960000#c115161998820715826'> 11:26 PM

    Congratulations all around! :)