Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Insomnia or jetlag?

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/11/2007 01:47:00 AM
I cannot believe this, its nearly 2am and i am still wide awake! I have been so tired through the day these last couple, and have slept for England, last night i was wide awake until 5.30am and then have slept most of the afternoon and snoozed most of the evening and am now wired!. But no energy to do a thing, all this quiet time and i don't feel like scrapping. Gggrrr.

Oh well, guess I shall does plod on and try and jump start my system again.
Received my contributors copy of Scrapbook Inspirations in the post yesterday. i was looking forward to seeing this as I had been asked to take part in the £5 challenge along with Sally and Kirsty. My layout was very special as it was in memory of my Dad. He would have been so chuffed that he was in print, lol.
I used Cherry Artes Seasonal collection, Bazzill card stock and I bought some individual buttons from a market stall. My journalling was the poem I read at dads funeral.

I also had a small piece on the back page about the Reading Photography course I want on with Mel at ATDML and Annie. So Izzy is adorning the pages of scrapbook magazines again. Its so funny, I always get excited to see my work and pictures of the girls in print, and i show my enthusiasm to the girls, where as Izzy just acts too darn cool, "yeah I know" is the usual answer I get when i show her the article or picture!!

The snow has all gone and we are left with heavy down pours of rain. Lilly and I have been under the weather on the sofa most of the afternoon unable to face food or anything, whilst Izzy and Peter have been gaming and prepared themselves steak and chips for dinner. No kidding, seriously!!!

And just quickly, Izzy had swimming today and it was laps, and she swam a few yards without and buoyancy aid!!! We are so proud of her

Have a great weekend. Don't forget to check out Pencil Lines tomorrow night GMT
hugs

Anna x

3 Response to 'Insomnia or jetlag?'

  1. Anonymous Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/02/insomnia-or-jetlag.html?showComment=1171175340000#c4446156769982479309'> 6:29 AM

    I'm with you on the insomnia hun, I can't sleep either!

    LOVE that layout about your Dad, I know it must mean so much to youxx

     

  2. jakey Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/02/insomnia-or-jetlag.html?showComment=1171184880000#c859315296541215409'> 9:08 AM

    Lovely layout of your dad, Anna. It's good you feel able to honour him in this way, and therapuetic, I'm sure. All these years later, i still find it difficult to do anything with thepohotos of my Mum and Sis. You are one brave girl.

    hugs

    jk xx

     

  3. Mel Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2007/02/insomnia-or-jetlag.html?showComment=1171408440000#c7896791919597753771'> 11:14 PM

    Glad the photogrpahy school article has made it into print. LOL at you being all clever and explaining depth of field, I can't even hear those words mentionned without thinking fo your quest to achieve "that blurry background look!" Mel x