Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Spring has Sprung

blogged by me domestic goddess On 2/12/2008 07:37:00 PM
It has definatly started to spring its shoots and blooms here in Cambridgeshire, which is the reason for my lack of appearence and blogging. We have been out on a mammoth walk Saturday, Sunday we fed the birds and checked the bulbs, and Monday i decided to start re decorating the girls rooms!!!




Back to Saturday, and our little adventure!. Maps printed, hotspots noted, Whale Pond, Witches Caven, Hearts Wood, Wolf Lair and so on. Izzy was in charge of the map, Lilly had her binoculers, for spotting wildlife, witches, wizards to be found. Eventually we found the entrance to the woods and much to our despair their was a "keep out" notice, and the farmer arrived, oops. He kindly redirected us to a path and explained the wood would be open on Good Friday for the blubell festival (cannot wait!). So we headed off back on the right path, spotted a weazel and what we think was a young deer passing in the wood. Izzy started to have a tantrun and a screaming and crying fit. Our adventure had turned into the best part of a 3 hour jaunt, much to her despair of stravation, death and never to walk again. Meanwhile Lilly entertained us with her singing for 2 hours, and Izzy accompanied her with tears and screams! I am glad to report, no deaths, no stravation and no injurys, we all arrived safely to the warmth of home!







Sunday, the girls and I headed of to the supermarket, stocked up on healthy, nutricious foods and then I had a brainwave to redecorate the girls bedrooms this week amongst my long list of projects to complete(see last post). We dropped by B&Q and wandered around the paint department, and came home with white paint, sparkly raspberry, bright green, ruby red and purple passion, as well as a pink rose laden lampshade and a hot pink lantern. I also picked up a couple of bunches of Tulips to brighten the house.




Monday. I stripped Lillys room and began decorating. 4 hours later i emerged, exhausted, hands dry and crinkling like prunes after all the scrubbing of doors and skirting boards with the sugar soap. Lilly is over the moon, and i am just making some wall art to complete the look, as well as a trip to Ikea for some essentials!. Izzy's room will be tackled next week, where we are doing a wall of large coloured spots, and 1 sparkly pink wall.





As you can tell its is Spring and I am on my decorating and cleaning mission!

Now to the scrapping. Pencil Lines went live Sunday to another week of great inspiring layouts and a fab Japenese guest artist. We also have a fab competiton for an April GDT so do check the site out.

I used Tinkering Inks, Foofala, Daisy D papers and the usual smattering of embellies from my stash!




I have been painting a project today, that I think will be my Fashionista entry. Not sure yet. Here is a peek anyways.


I think that is me up to date. I am off to Annies Thursday for a valentines tea party and then Sues friday for the usual Deacon fun!

Oh I have caught up with posting my 365's as well
Hugs, and thanks for popping by.
Anna xx

6 Response to 'Spring has Sprung'

  1. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202854920000#c4363644869107768299'> 10:22 PM

    Okay I'm exhausted just reading all of that! I don't know how you do it?!? Love that sneaky peek, and your PL layout is just gorgeous! Have a great week xx

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202855820000#c1296882439683954065'> 10:37 PM

    Looking forward to Friday,can't wait to see you all! Oh...and DON'T forget your camera card...!!

     

  3. Unknown Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202883420000#c8183105849112984498'> 6:17 AM

    Yes I am exhausted from your post alone! WOW! Busy bee! But great layout! I love coming here. Well come over for a free hug over at my blog!
    Hugs,:)
    Robyn

     

  4. Sarah Youde Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202896320000#c4705261995195299269'> 9:52 AM

    I am glad I am not the only one with the decorating bug!! See you on Saturday and we can be exhausted together!!

     

  5. http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202917620000#c1975907624596616183'> 3:47 PM

    Beautiful photos and layout! And your fashionista sneak looks awesome, can't wait to see it! :)

     

  6. Unknown Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2008/02/spring-has-sprung.html?showComment=1202974440000#c2097007143433692743'> 7:34 AM

    Thanks for stopping by! I always love seeing you there!
    :)Hugs,
    Robyn