Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

A Snapshot of my Week..

blogged by me domestic goddess On 8/21/2009 08:44:00 PM
It must be my age, but can someone tell me where do the days go? One minute its Monday morning, the next minute, its Friday evening!! All the stuff I had planned in my head, the to do list for this week whilst Peter was off, all those things are still in my head and on the to do list!
I guess that's life, realistic and hectic!
Lilly and I have been struck down with a cold, nothing serious, but I am a wimp with colds. i hate having a blocked nose, sniffling all the time, and that head feeling! I have had a constant muggy head all week, and have been sulking.
So what have we been up to this week:




Last weekend we had Sues' daughter, Holly over to stay. DVD's, sweets and treats were the order of the weekend, and a walk around the field. the farmer was harvesting the corn and at the top of "our" field was the most enormous hay stack!
After Holly went home, Lilly got her bike out and mastered riding on her own, unaided and no stabilizers. She looks so cute with her helmet on and gloves. She cracks me up, as she sits on her bike, revving it up like a motorbike before she sets off! Has me in complete hysterics every time, bless her...





Monday we went out shopping for some bits and bobs for the downstairs toilet. We have had it redecorated due to a leak and I wanted a new guest towel and pee mat! LOL
But in true style, we returned home with more then what we went out for, and a new armchair, 6 new cushions and a standing lamp have a new home too! We had a new sofa delivered a few weeks back, so new cushions were needed, honest! I must take some photos, i love my new corner with the armchair. Oh we also came back with 4 water pistols for £4.00! Alot of fun has been had!


Tuesday we headed off to the Natural History Museum in London. Amazing museum, and completely free as well. The dinosaur hall is jaw dropping! I did take photos, but the lighting conditions are not the best. We left the museum at 5pm and headed over to Kensington Gardens to see Peter Pan. Well i cannot recommend this enough, truly magnificent and totally magical. Lilly and I were in our element. I cannot decide which was my favourite part, although when Peter Pan and the Darling children fly for the first time was amazing, and when we had to call out "I believe in fairies" to save Tink, did cause a few wet eyes!



Wednesday was chill day, as we got home really late the previous night.

On Thursday we went over to The Deacons for a scrummy BBQ, cider ,the most delicious lemon torte and some "Piggy in the Middle". Of course i had to join in, and my back is a little sore this morning, but so worth it, LOL. I am sure there is some dreadful photo of my bum to be found on Sues camera, whilst ducking from Hollys ferocious ball throwing! I am just praying it will not find the light of day on her blog!
Photo's are pretty dull, due to the late hour and lack of light. it's times like these I wish we had that gorgeous USA light!




I love this photo of Geoff and Sue, just sums them up to a tee for me!!
Up to present day, relaxing, a little scrapping and a dinner of sausages, mash potato, onion gravy and Yorkshire puds for dinner! Not bad eh!
Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
Anna xx

2 Response to 'A Snapshot of my Week..'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/snapshot-of-my-week.html?showComment=1250940921600#c3677885926641549098'> 12:35 PM

    Oh,he's so gorgeous!;)Love the photo of Holly too:) Now where are my piggy in the middle photos...

     

  2. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/08/snapshot-of-my-week.html?showComment=1251028936442#c8288557706427859883'> 1:02 PM

    Gorgeous photos, and GO Lilly on her bike!!