Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Card Making with Hunts Mind

blogged by me domestic goddess On 9/05/2009 11:36:00 AM
I am working with our local college teaching paper crafts, doing weekend workshops and afternoon classes. Yesterday I taught a card making class to a small group of adults for Hunts Mind, a mental health charity. I have several more workshops to do with this charity over the coming weeks. I made one huge boo boo! I assumed, like I do alot, that it would be an all woman's class, but it wasn't, and I was greeted by 4 men and only 2 woman. As you can see from below, my cards were very female orientated!!! lesson 1 learnt, do not assume Anna!!!



But I turned these men around and had a couple of them sitting down with us, although only 1 completed the cards.



I did lots of layering,
We used diecuts and did some embossing. They loved the glitter glues as well!!!
When I collected the girls from the bus, Izzy was eager to find out how my afternoon had gone, I told her what happened and she was quick to head into my stockroom (also better know as the potting shed!) and rifled through my boxes of paper and card stock, and within minutes had put together a nice manly kit! Phew, all sorted for Tuesday now!!

If you are in the Huntingdonshire area. I am doing make and takes at the Family learning evening at the college on Wednesday, 5 - 8pm. I will also have details of my Saturday workshops held throughout 2009/10. I hope to see some of you there.

Tomorrow is the big day, and Sue and I will be donning our MS T-Shirts, sports bra's and jogging pants, all in the aid of The MS Society. I am still taking sponsorship monies so please take the time to click on my page. Every penny helps find a cure for this dreadful disease.

Wish us luck!!

Thanks for stopping by and donating to this cause so close to my heart
Hugs
Anna xx

1 Response to 'Card Making with Hunts Mind'

  1. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/09/card-making-with-hunts-mind.html?showComment=1252158947008#c6021564119320022604'> 2:55 PM

    LOl, getting that flippin' sports bra on will will be a feat in itself!!Seee you bright and early!