Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Pencil Lines and celebrations!

blogged by me domestic goddess On 10/05/2009 05:11:00 PM
Ok ,what just happened to the last week, where did it go!? Its Monday already and I have been hidden under a pile of projects and one very big project that comes to an end in about 5 weeks!! Scary but very exciting as well. All will be revealed in about 2 weeks......
Pencil Lines is 3 this month, can you actually believe that!! We are partying all month so do drop by the site.


In the meantime, Pencil Lines sketch 155 went live last night with guest designer, Annie Bellamy, and a sketch by me. We have a wonderful sponsor this month, May Arts ribbon. They have sponsored the team and our readers gallery RAK this month, and because the box was jam packed with luscious ribbons, we are on a blinkie patrol this week and giving away some ribbons to one luck random reader....phew!



I ordered some Sassafras Lass from 3jollyscrappers last week and just had to use them with this lovely photo of Izzy by the pool in France, this April. I love the flower and gem I added to Izzy's hair.




Supplies :
Sassafras Lass papers
MME diecuts
May Art ribbon
Prima flowers

The weekend was a hectic and busy one. Saturday was a duvet day and a work day for me. Sunday Izzy and I packed the car for a car boot sale, to arrive at 9am and find it canceled! BUT it was a blessing as we were able to drive up to the sports hall and see Lilly do her yellow belt grading.....and she passed!!! We are all so proud of her, she is a little star. Tomorrow she graduates.

I have another frantic week, and tomorrow i will post my scrumptious tomato soup that we had last week. So if you have a glut of homegrown tomatoes and some homegrown basil, pop back tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all had a lovely weekend

Hugs
Anna xx

1 Response to 'Pencil Lines and celebrations!'

  1. Sandie Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2009/10/pencil-lines-and-celebrations.html?showComment=1254857723977#c822433127128517316'> 8:35 PM

    Gorgeous layout hun x