Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Early to bed, Early to rise...

blogged by me domestic goddess On 7/06/2010 06:35:00 AM
Do not adjust your screens, this is not a scheduled post, I am up and awke, and yes its only 6.30 in the morning! Infact I have been up since 6 am the last couple of days! Why? That little bundle of joy from my last post, is an early riser, I on the other hand am NOT. Its taking some getting used to and she is sooo worth it.
At the moment I am sat in the garden whilst she has a play. Our daily routine has changed so much, LOL. peter is up his usual godly hour of 5am, lets Suki out, feeds her and then they come and wake me up at 6am. I spend a good 1hour and a half playing with her, and then the girls and I get ready for school. Yesterday morning, I had done 2 loads of washing, hung on the line, emptied and filled the diswasher, had a coffee and my breakfast all before waking the girls! never been known from me.
I am whacked by 9pm and struggle to stay awake until 10pm, LOL.

The howling nights are subsiding, and we are down to only 5 - 10 minutes at bed time which is fantatstic. Classic FM is working a treat!
We are now working on toilet training her. Having been Kennel bred, she doesnt seem to have many toilet manners!

Scrapping has been on the backburner these last few days, mainly because I havnt had  a chance to do a Suki check of the room. I am sure she will manage to find a treasured Prima flower or two, and maybe a couple of buttons and brads at the moment!

Time for a large black coffee to wake me up I think.
No photos as I am on my laptop, hope to be back later with a scrapping post!
Thanks for stopping by
Anna x

PS: Check out our new sketch over at Pencil Lines. I love this sketch and hope to do a layout this week with it.

2 Response to 'Early to bed, Early to rise...'

  1. Helen Aitchison Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/07/early-to-bed-early-to-rise.html?showComment=1278399061029#c6041721398577539326'> 7:51 AM

    sounds like lots of fun in the Bowkis household! I can't wait for our puppy to be born, and ready to come to our home.....we are all soooo excited! and looking forward to the hard work so that we get the dog we want! (and not one that rukles us!! - although i am sure she will quickly rule all of our hearts!) Take Care.
    Helen x

     

  2. suebaru Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/07/early-to-bed-early-to-rise.html?showComment=1278399515848#c6703045119445074746'> 7:58 AM

    LOL, I bet you've never felt so organised eh?!