Photobucket'>http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/?action=view&current=smallad.jpg" target="_blank">Photobucket'>http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/blog/smallad.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

About Me

Married to my soulmate with 2 beautiful girls,and our English Springer Spaniel, Suki. Living a country life in Cambridgeshire, whilst baking, gardening, and photographing our daily lifes, where they find a place on my scrapbook pages.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0103-1.jpg

My little place on the web

This blog is just that, my little place on the web.You will find my daily (or not so daily, hehe)life, my love for my new vegetable garden, baking, photography and my scrapbooking!

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0094.jpg?t=1280148371

My Scrapbooking

Scrapbooking is a way of life for me now.It has been for over 4 years. I love journaling, taking photos of my family and love colour and texture, these are all part of my everyday life and scrapbooking.

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i320/poshtotty_2006/DSC_0025.jpg?t=1280148242

Sponsor - Photo Canvas

blogged by me domestic goddess On 11/10/2010 07:51:00 PM
Each month I will be highlighting a sponsor of Scrapping Tonight on my blog.
This month I am really excited to introduce Photo's on Canvas. With my photography business launching next year this is a product I am really interetsed in.

Here is what Photo Canvas had to say :

Our canvas prints are a fine way to display your digital photos. We print on real woven canvas without plastic coatings and then our canvas prints are custom hand stretched over a strong anti-warping stretcher frame. We print and frame here combining high quality digital canvas printing at a great price with same day despatch and next day delivery if ordered before 2pm Mon to Friday.  Free preview service or human photo check, red eye and blemish reduction, free conversion to black and white, and free wall fixings too.  Plus, our robust award winning build quality means we give our canvas prints a Lifetime Guarantee.



At Photo-Canvas we have a range of standard sizes, based on our most popular selling items. These standard sizes can be turned around on average 30% faster than a made-to-measure canvas. They are also in the correct aspect ratio for a standard photo.
The sizes are listed in our standard print sizes page. You can also check if your photo is suitable for large size canvas print. Or order a free sample print on a piece of canvas to see the great quality of our products.

Photo Canvas are also offering buy 2 get 1 free; perfect Christmas presents I reckon! I cannot wait to get my canvas's this week that I have ordered for our bedroom.

Thanks for stopping by
Anna

1 Response to 'Sponsor - Photo Canvas'

  1. Unknown Said,
    http://scrappingtonight.blogspot.com/2010/11/sponsor-photo-canvas.html?showComment=1293009505178#c7457924697633805083'> 9:18 AM

    Thank you for posting such a useful, impressive and a wicked article./Wow.. looking good!

    Canvas Print